Reserva Familia MAGNUM
The Family Cava
Reserva de la Família was originally made for the Juvé family own consumption and nowadays has become the world’s bestselling Cava Gran Reserva Brut Nature.
Reserva de la Familia is our most emotional cuvée. This is the wine that we create for toasting at all those get-togethers where we eat and drink and share long conversations.
It is also an iconic wine among the gran reservas, our great ambassador in the world of brut natures, marking a turning point in
the history of our cavas. Produced from the trilogy of Penedès white wine grapes, our Reserva de la Familia embodies what we are as cava winery, from the vineyard to the glass.
- Grape variety Macabeu, Xarel·lo and Parellada
- Vintage 2017
- Origin Penedès
- Tasting note Reserva de la Familia is as bright and golden as a Mediterranean sunset. The wine is characterised by its tiny, tireless bubbles. It exudes aromas of ripe white fruit such as apple and Ercolina pears, accompanied by citric notes and hints of toasted bread. The wine is noble and ample on the palate with a pleasant freshness, with bubbles that are a genuine delight. The wine lingers on the palate with a perfect ripe fruit finish.
- Gastronomy Perfect with acorn-fed Iberian hams, it is also an excellent counterpoint to a vichyssoise with toasted almonds, suckling pig with apple purée or a Camembert tart with walnuts.
- Alcohol percentage 12%
- Appellation of origin D.O. Cava
- Aging Average of 36 months in the bottle.
- Contains sulfites Yes
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.