- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
A unique cava born in an exceptional parcel in the coldest reaches of the eponymous estate, which is what inspired the cava’s name
La Siberia is the result of a very careful winemaking process that preserves its special character; Mediterranean air blended with Nordic finesse, the perfect combination. It is only made in the years in which the grapes give off an almost magical energy and special harmony, preserving the lush, crisp fruit and maintaining the structure of a great wine. 80 months of ageing in our cellars do the rest, preserving the charm created in the vineyard and enhancing it, resulting in a magnetic and captivating sparkling wine, full of powerful energy.
Out of stock. Coming soon: new vintage available.
Out of stock
- Grape variety Pinot Noir
- Vintage 2012
- Origin Penedès
- Tasting note Its beautiful colour with pale pink iridescence captivates the eye and enthrals with its never-ending bubbles. Seductive and aromatic, it boasts aromas of fresh, crisp red berries, spiced notes of pepper and hints of butter and brioche, testament to its long ageing. It is structured and creamy with a fruity freshness that fills the mouth, revealing notes of cherry, dried apricot, walnut, gourmet touches and mineral undertones, leading into a long and very elegant finish.
- Gastronomy Pair with Tierra de Campos young pigeon with figs and walnuts, Caesar’s mushroom carpaccio with pepper, tiramisu with Blue Mountain, Bloody Mary ice cream.
- Alcohol percentage 12%
- Appellation of origin D.O. Cava
- Aging Average of 80 months in the bottle.
- Contains sulfites Yes
Allow the user to navigate through the Website and use the services that exist therein. They allow the shopping cart to remember the chosen products, the operation of the payment gateway, determine de facto what language should be used and manage the mailing list if the visitor has subscribed to the Newsletter.
They are used by our Website to track and analyze behavior, enable the unique visit control function, distinguish users and limit the percentage of requests.
They allow the management of advertising spaces that have been included on the Website, the tracking of videos visited, measuring views and saving metadata related to privacy and configuration preferences.