Gran Reserva Tour
A private visit to the Juvé & Camps cellars
We are opening the doors of our hundred-year-old winery to share the heart of Juvé & Camps with you: a place steeped in silence, where time shapes the extraordinary character of our long-aged cavas. Discover the winery’s rich history and exceptional architecture on this private, exclusive tour only for you and your companions, culminating in an excellent wine and food experience.
This product is an experience ticket. Valid for an adult.
To reserve the day and time it is necessary to contact by calling +34 93 891 10 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For young people aged 12 to 17, it is necessary to purchase a children’s ticket.
Children under 12, free entry.
- Private and personalized itinerary (exclusive for you and your companions) through our cellars, accompanied by one of our guides
- Artisanal disgorgement and tasting of Gran Reserva cava
- Tasting of three of our finest cavas: Essential, Blanc de Noirs, and Gran Juvé
- Food pairing with selected local delicacies
- Shop visit, where you’ll find Juvé & Camps, Propietat d’Espiells, Pagos de Anguix and Primeras Marcas products
Gran Reserva Tour is for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. For visits of more than 12 people, please contact. Consult Terms & Conditions of Winery Tour Reservations here.
- Origin Carrer de Sant Venat, 1, 08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, Barcelona
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.