A tour of the vineyards and century-old cellars of Juvé & Camps
Learn more about the origin of our Cavas. Enjoy a wonderful cultural stroll through our vineyards on the Espiells estate.
Learn more about the terroir, organic viticulture and the different plots and observe the importance of the vineyard in situ.
You’ll enjoy a small picnic in the vineyard before going inside Juvé & Camps.
Complement your knowledge of Cava with a visit to the century-old cellars in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia. Here you’ll see how we transform the fruit of the vineyard into the essence of Juvé & Camps. A unique activity for a very special occasion.
Length: 3 hours
Price of the visit: €95 per person, including VAT
- A guided tour in a minivan and a stroll around our Espiells estate
- Tasting of single-variety Cavas with a small picnic in the vineyard
- A guided tour of our century-old cellars in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia
- Disgorgement and tasting of a freshly disgorged Gran Reserva Cava amid the rows of bottles
- Tasting of two Premium Cavas with a very special pairing
Available times: 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.
This product is an experience ticket.
Valid for an adult. To reserve the day and time it is necessary to contact by calling +34 93 891 10 00 or email@example.com.
Terroir Tour is for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 6. For visits of more people, please contact. Consult Terms & Conditions of Winery Tour Reservations here.
- Origin Carrer de Sant Venat, 1, 08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, Barcelona
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.