Intense, Polyhedric & Elegant
Homage to the winery cofounder: Teresa Camps. Limited production only in exceptional vinatges.
Propietat d’Espiells’ most intense and elegant white wine.
- Grape variety Xarel·lo, Chardonnay & Viognier
- Vintage 2018
- Origin Penedès
- Tasting note Ageing in wood adds volume, structure, and aromatic complexity. Contact with the lees protects the wine from oxidation and makes for an opulent, creamy palate. The ceramic vats help preserve the freshness of the wine and soften the influence of the wood.
- Gastronomy Therasia pairs beautifully with all kinds of fish and seafood. More daring souls can opt for bolder combinations with tartare, cannelloni, poultry or wildfowl stews, and a wide assortment of cheeses.
- Alcohol percentage 12%
- Appellation of origin D.O. Penedès
- Aging Fermentation and aging in acacia and French oak barrels, as well as clay and ceramic vats.
- Contains sulfites Yes
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.
You've switched the language and there are items in the cart. If you keep the EN language, the cart will be emptied and you will have to add the items again to the cart.