A melody for three voices
Essential Púrpura is the welcome door to the Juvé & Camps universe. A melody for three voices where the xarel·lo sets the rhythm. Bold classicism in original version.
Xarel·lo, macabeo and parellada ferment separately in stainless steel vats and, after malolactic fermentation, the assemblage is carried out seeking the balance and elegance that is the Juvé & Camps trademark. Only those wines that meet the criteria of freshness and primary character that we pursue in our house for these sparkling wines are part of Essential.
Once bottled, the second fermentation is carried out and aging begins in the tranquility and silence of our cavas, which will give rise to a fresh and bubbly sparkling wine.
Essential Púrpura spends at least 25 months in the bottle on its lees before it is ready to be enjoyed.
- Grape variety Macabeu, Xarel·lo and Parellada
- Vintage 2019
- Origin Penedès
- Tasting note It is a cava with a seductive effervescence, with a pleasant and intense aroma, which shows the charm of fleshy fresh fruit and a delicate floral background. Little by little, slight touches of pain grillé appear in the glass, creating a delicious escape from simplicity. With a musical vibration in the mouth, its friendliness gives it an unexpected charm and the acidity makes the sip more fresh. It is creamy, pleasant, of simple exquisiteness.
- Gastronomy It is a perfect sparkling wine for after work, an aperitif or an unexpected meeting, the point of extravagance of a day that seemed destined to be just another. Combine it with eggs benedictine at brunch time, spaghetti cacio e peppe, salmon tartar with dill, vegetable tempura. And don't forget good company.
- Alcohol percentage 12%
- Appellation of origin D.O. Cava
- Aging Average of 25 months in the bottle.
- Contains sulfites Yes
Allow the user to navigate through the Website and use the services that exist therein. They allow the shopping cart to remember the chosen products, the operation of the payment gateway, determine de facto what language should be used and manage the mailing list if the visitor has subscribed to the Newsletter.
They are used by our Website to track and analyze behavior, enable the unique visit control function, distinguish users and limit the percentage of requests.
They allow the management of advertising spaces that have been included on the Website, the tracking of videos visited, measuring views and saving metadata related to privacy and configuration preferences.