- You cannot add "Gregal d'Espiells" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Luscious, opulent and refreshing
A rosé of extraordinary personality that expresses the rich vinicultural richness of Ribera del Duero
Organic rosé of exceptional character. A blend of Tinto Fino y Albillo Mayor barrel fermented and aged for three months in oak.
- Grape variety Tinto Fino & Albillo Mayor
- Vintage 2021
- Origin Ribera del Duero
- Tasting note The aroma reveals notes of red fruit and stone fruit, along with hints of candied fruit and honey, embellished with attractive floral and balsamic undertones.
- Gastronomy El Rosado de Pagos de Anguix pairs perfectly with appetizers, white meat and grilled fish.
- Alcohol percentage 12%
- Appellation of origin D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Contains sulfites Yes
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.