RED WINE D.O. RIBERA DEL DUERO
The Elegance of Anguix
This wine aims to show the elegance of the Ribera del Duero aging wines. A long aging of an exceptional vintage, the 2017, has been made in the best French oak woods, to achieve a modern expression of the great wines of the Ribera del Duero. With this wine it has been possible to show the typicality of the terroir, the Prado Lobo area, in a long-haul wine that improves with aging in the bottle. It presents a ripe and silky tannin, fresh and lively at the same time. Long aromatic persistence (vanilla, tobacco, spices, black fruits) seeking the kindness and elegance of a great harvest from Ribera del Duero.
In short, a complex and very intense wine, ideal for long aging periods. Very gastronomic wine.
- Grape variety Tinto Fino
- Vintage 2018
- Origin Ribera del Duero
- Tasting note Aging wine with a deep red color with garnet nuances. In its aroma, clear notes of aging are perceived on noble woods, with aromas of vanilla, tobacco, spices and a soft balsamic memory. As the wine breathes, all the aromatic richness derived from a short and well-ripe vintage appears, with notes of black fruits and liquorice. It stands out for the elegance of its passage through the palate, showing an already tamed tannin and a freshness that gives it liveliness. Its finish is surprising due to its long persistence.
- Gastronomy Ideal companion at the best tables. A good harmonizer at lunches / dinners for small groups or as a couple who want to enjoy a great gastronomic moment.
- Alcohol percentage 14,5 %
- Appellation of origin D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Aging 25 months in extra-fine grain French oak barrels.
We use our own and third-party cookies in order to allow the website to function properly (technical cookies), to measure the use you make of the website and to introduce improvements in the services and content offered (analytical cookies) and to show you advertising related to your preferences based on a profile drawn up from your browsing habits (advertising cookies). You can accept all cookies by clicking "Accept cookies" or reject them or select the cookies you want to install by clicking on the ”Manage cookies" button. You can find more information about the cookies we use by going to our Cookies Policy
Choose what kind of cookies to accept. Your choice will be saved for one year. Cookies Policy
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.