Les Meysonniers Rouge
Juvé & Camps Prime Brands has selected a sample of the best French wines. Only available for a limited time.
The designation was initially applied only to the village and the surroundings of Crozes-Hermitage. Because of the notoriety gained by several vineyard parcels selected as Hermitage AOC (Denomination Controlled), it is now a well-known wine.
- Grape variety Syrah
- Vintage 2019
- Origin France / Vallé du Rhône / Crozes Hermitage
- Tasting note Color: very intense purplish red. Nose: red fruits, currant and raspberry, followed by aromas of violet. Mouth: broad and round, finish of baked fruits and vanilla.
- Gastronomy Cassoulette, grilled red meats, sausages, stewed red meats.
- Alcohol percentage 13%
- Appellation of origin Appellation Crozes Hermitage Controlée
- Aging 12 months in concrete tanks.
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
They are used by our Website to track and analyze behavior, enable the unique visit control function, distinguish users and limit the percentage of requests.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
They allow the management of advertising spaces that have been included on the Website, the tracking of videos visited, measuring views and saving metadata related to privacy and configuration preferences.