Rafuel teaches us how to prepare an exquisite beef sirloin tartare, his ideal proposal to harmonize with the iconic Cava Reserva de la Familia from Juvé & Camps.
- Beef tenderloin
- peppers and capers
- 1 anchovy
- 2 egg yolks
- Perrins and Tabasco sauce
- A few drops of brandy
- freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Cut an anchovy fillet very thin. The sirloin, we cut it into small cubes without crushing.
- In a bowl, put the egg yolks and add, to taste, peppers, capers, mustard, Perrins sauce, Tabasco, pepper, chives and olive oil.
- Mix with the meat and assemble the tartare.
- To accompany it, we recommend wrapping it with straw potatoes and adding a touch of peppers and toasted bread.
Reserva de la Familia I CAVA GRAN RESERVA BRUT NATURE
Extremely seductive, with a fresh, pleasant texture and long finish.