Although the price of this rice is somewhat high and it takes a bit of work to prepare the sea goat, the result is worth it.
If you have the opportunity and the possibility of making this rice, do not hesitate, with a very tasty flavor.
- 100 grams per person of rice
- Sepia (with its ink and spleen)
- Concentrated tomato
- 1 tablespoon per person of onion sauce
- Splash of white wine.
- Saffron (in this case infused)
- Ali-oli (All black, egg, oil, sweet potato, sweet and spicy paprika)
- Black rice broth (2 and a half parts for 1 rice)
- To begin, we will cook the octopus or we will buy it already cooked. The cooked octopus will have a juice that we will add to the broth. We will reserve it separately.
- At the same time we will heat the broth in a pot and add the octopus ink.
- We will start to make the sauce, we will add to the paella: garlic, cayenne, bay leaf with a little oil. We will leave it on a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring continuously so that the oil harmonizes.
- Then we will add the previously cooked octopus, the cuttlefish and the squid. Add parsley, salt and artichokes on top and stir over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- We will remove the octopus leg and reserve it separately.
- Next we will add the onion sauce, the tomato concentrate and a splash of white wine, and we will stir little by little for 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the rice (100 grams per person) and stir.
- Add the broth to the pan, which we have previously heated in a separate pot.
- We will add the infused saffron, salt and pepper.
- We will leave the pan over high heat for 5 minutes for the broth to evaporate and then we will leave it for 12 more minutes over low heat.
- Finally, we will add the octopus that we have reserved previously over the rice, ali-oli distributed throughout the pan and a little sweet paprika.
- Once ready, add a little parsley on top and enjoy.
Reserva Família I CAVA GRAN RESERVA BRUT NATURE
Extremely seductive, with a fresh, pleasant texture and long finish.