A delicious proposal that will captivate all the guests.
- 100 g of rice per person
- 600 g of “pluma ibérica”
- 1 big cuttlefish
- 3 artichokes
- Chopped garlic
- Onion and tomato sauce
- A splash of white wine
- A splash of vermouth
- Sprig of rosemary
- Vegetables soup
- Fry the “pluma ibérica” and also brown the artichokes. Then, separate.
- Add olive oil to the pan and fry the garlic and parsley, immediately adding part of the secret, some artichokes and the candied cuttlefish.
- A splash of vermouth and white wine. Season with ñora, fried onion and tomato and let it reduce.
- Pour the rice, integrate it and add the broth as we work.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- 5 minutes from the end, add “pluma ibérica” and artichokes.
- At the end, burn rosemary and cover to absorb the aroma. Give the final touch with salt flakes on the meat.
Milesimé Rosé I CAVA GRAN RESERVA BRUT ROSÉ
The palate is both luscious and fresh. Delightful, intense effervescence coats the mouth in magnificent creaminess.