Les Meysonniers Rouge
Juvé & Camps Prime Brands has selected a sample of the best French wines. Only available for a limited time.
The designation was initially applied only to the village and the surroundings of Crozes-Hermitage. Because of the notoriety gained by several vineyard parcels selected as Hermitage AOC (Denomination Controlled), it is now a well-known wine.
- Grape variety Syrah
- Vintage 2019
- Origin France / Vallé du Rhône / Crozes Hermitage
- Tasting note Color: very intense purplish red. Nose: red fruits, currant and raspberry, followed by aromas of violet. Mouth: broad and round, finish of baked fruits and vanilla.
- Gastronomy Cassoulette, grilled red meats, sausages, stewed red meats.
- Alcohol percentage 13%
- Appellation of origin Appellation Crozes Hermitage Controlée
- Aging 12 months in concrete tanks.
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.
You've switched the language and there are items in the cart. If you keep the EN language, the cart will be emptied and you will have to add the items again to the cart.