Casa Vella d’Espiells MAGNUM
Red Wine Reserva D.O. Penedès
An opulent, complex encounter between classicism and modernity.
100% Cabernet Sauvignon, grown in our Mediona estate (600 m asl).
Selección enológica: Oenological selection from the best vineyards. Manual harvest.
- Grape variety Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage 2015
- Origin Penedès
- Tasting note Its aromatic expression is deep and intense, with a complex and nuanced palette of ripe red fruit, spices, toasted nuts and dried fruit layered over rich, elegant oak undertones. The palate unfolds unctuously and opulently, with good intensity and concentration, and echoes of spices on the long finish. Nicely defined, ripe tannins promise a long life. Made from Cabernet Sauvignon, this wine combines classicism and modernity. In a display of both maturity and freshness, it reveals elegant minty notes as it unfolds across the palate, and on retronasal. It is also notable for its roundness, good acidity, and precise notes denoting the time it spent in fine-grained French oak.
- Gastronomy Casa Vella versatility makes this wine perfect for pairing both meat and fish, traditional and creative cuisine
- Alcohol percentage 14,5%
- Appellation of origin D.O. Penedès
- Aging 12 months in barrels French oak extra fine grain and an average of 2 years in bottle.
- Contains sulfites Yes
Choose what kind of cookies to accept. Your choice will be saved for one year. Cookies Policy
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.