Ladoucette Baron de L.
Juvé & Camps Prime Brands has selected a sample of the best French wines. Only available for a limited time.
Exclusively made from first-pressed juices. These are left to rest for 48 hours before their controlled fermentation at temperatures that do not exceed 14 ° C. The wine is then aged on yeast lees for eight months, before being stored on fine lees for a further 15 months. It is finally bottled after spending 2 years in the cellars of the Château du Nozet.
- Grape variety Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage 2018
- Origin France / Loire / Pouilly Fumé
- Tasting note Harmonious wine of complexity and strength, distinction and freshness. Aromas of grapefruit, orange, elderflower, the subtle forest smell of boxwood and hawthorn, rounded off with the mineral references of limestone and silica. An excellent balance between fullness and elegance. It has a very firm and long finish.
- Gastronomy Baked or grilled fish, scallops, baked pork, Edam cheese, prawns, charcuterie, pasta salads.
- Alcohol percentage 12,5%
- Appellation of origin Appellation Pouilly-Fumé Controlée
- Aging 8-10 months in ceramic-lined glass containers.
Allow the user to navigate through the Website and use the services that exist therein. They allow the shopping cart to remember the chosen products, the operation of the payment gateway, determine de facto what language should be used and manage the mailing list if the visitor has subscribed to the Newsletter.
They are used by our Website to track and analyze behavior, enable the unique visit control function, distinguish users and limit the percentage of requests.
They allow the management of advertising spaces that have been included on the Website, the tracking of videos visited, measuring views and saving metadata related to privacy and configuration preferences.