Ladoucette Baron de L.
Juvé & Camps Prime Brands has selected a sample of the best French wines. Only available for a limited time.
Exclusively made from first-pressed juices. These are left to rest for 48 hours before their controlled fermentation at temperatures that do not exceed 14 ° C. The wine is then aged on yeast lees for eight months, before being stored on fine lees for a further 15 months. It is finally bottled after spending 2 years in the cellars of the Château du Nozet.
- Grape variety Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage 2018
- Origin France / Loire / Pouilly Fumé
- Tasting note Harmonious wine of complexity and strength, distinction and freshness. Aromas of grapefruit, orange, elderflower, the subtle forest smell of boxwood and hawthorn, rounded off with the mineral references of limestone and silica. An excellent balance between fullness and elegance. It has a very firm and long finish.
- Gastronomy Baked or grilled fish, scallops, baked pork, Edam cheese, prawns, charcuterie, pasta salads.
- Alcohol percentage 12,5%
- Appellation of origin Appellation Pouilly-Fumé Controlée
- Aging 8-10 months in ceramic-lined glass containers.
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.