Casa Vella d’Espiells
An opulent, complex encounter between classicism and modernity.
The elegance of the Bordeaux varieties from the estate’s highest vineyards in Mediona defines the profile of this irresistibly seductive red wine.
- Grape variety Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage 2018
- Origin Penedès
- Tasting note Bright, cherry red colour tinged with subtle shades of maturity. Its aromatic expression is deep and intense, with a complex and nuanced palette of ripe red fruit, spices, toasted nuts and dried fruit layered over rich, elegant oak undertones. The palate unfolds unctuously and opulently, with good intensity and concentration, and echoes of spices on the long finish. Nicely defined, ripe tannins promise a long life.
- Gastronomy Casa Vella pairs perfectly with charcuterie, cheese, stews, red meat, white meat and fish.
- Alcohol percentage 14,5%
- Appellation of origin D.O. Penedès
- Aging 12 months in barrels French oak extra fine grain and an average of 2 years in bottle.
- Contains sulfites Yes
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
They are used by our Website to track and analyze behavior, enable the unique visit control function, distinguish users and limit the percentage of requests.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
They allow the management of advertising spaces that have been included on the Website, the tracking of videos visited, measuring views and saving metadata related to privacy and configuration preferences.
You've switched the language and there are items in the cart. If you keep the EN language, the cart will be emptied and you will have to add the items again to the cart.