The Elegance of Anguix
The Tinto Fino vines which bring us Prado Lobo, the deepest of the Pagos de Anguix wines, grow in rocky calcareous clay soils ideally equipped to maintain the roots at the perfect moisture level during the driest months of the year.
Aged exclusively in French oak for 20 months, the wine combines the freshness of a high-altitude vineyard in an area where crop cultivation reaches its limits with Tinto Fino grapes at their moment of optimal ripeness.
- Grape variety Tinto Fino
- Vintage 2018
- Origin Ribera del Duero
- Tasting note An age-worthy complex red laden with black fruit (blackberries, plums) aromas and spicy nuances imparted by long ageing. On the palate, the wine is structured, succulent, and balanced, revealing a harmonious encounter between maturity and freshness that is long, seamless, and deep.
- Gastronomy Ideal companion at the best tables. A good harmonizer at lunches / dinners for small groups or as a couple who want to enjoy a great gastronomic moment.
- Alcohol percentage 14,5 %
- Appellation of origin D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Aging 25 months in extra-fine grain French oak barrels.
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.
You've switched the language and there are items in the cart. If you keep the EN language, the cart will be emptied and you will have to add the items again to the cart.