Cava Reserva Brut that accompanies products with an intense flavor such as salmon. It is only offered during the best vintages, from the flower must of the Chardonnay variety grapes from Can Rius estate, harvested by hand.
- Smoked salmon
- Boiled egg (15 minutes)
- Mayonnaise with capers and pickled cucumbers
- Salt, sugar, pepper and lemon
- Wine vinegar
- 1/4 onion
- Appetizer sauce
- Cut the onion into small cubes and add water, vinegar and salt and sugar.
- We beat the mayonnaise with an egg, capers and pickles.
- Cook an egg for 15 minutes and chop it.
- We take the avocado, add salt and lemon and mash it well with a fork.
- Add to the avocado the appetizer sauce, the chopped hard-boiled egg and the onion, three tablespoons of the mayonnaise, and add a little pepper.
- We mix everything, putting the content of the cannelloni in a pastry bag and spread it over the salmon slices and then roll it up.
- Plate and put a spoonful of caviar on top.
Milesimé I CAVA RESERVA BRUT
With a spectacular golden color, superb foam, fine and abundant bubbles, the Milesimé Reserva Brut has lively notes of white fruit (peach, apple), honey, grapefruit, toasted bread and dairy nuances.