Although the price of this rice is somewhat high and it takes a bit of work to prepare the sea goat, the result is worth it.
If you have the opportunity and the possibility of making this rice, do not hesitate, with a very tasty flavor.
- 100 grams per person of rice
- 1 spider crab
- Green pepper
- Concentrated tomato
- 1 tablespoon per person of onion sauce with tomato
- Hint of brandy.
- Saffron (in this case infused)
- Fumet + parts of sea goat (2 and a half parts for 1 of rice)
- At the same time, heat the stock in a separate pot with the entire shell of the sea goat.
- We start turning the spider crab in the paella with a little oil and a splash of brandy, so that they leave a bit of flavor and we will reserve them in a separate dish for later.
- We will begin to make the sauce, we will add to the paella: garlic, green pepper, Nyora, Parsley. We will leave it on a low heat for 3 or 4 minutes and we will stir continuously.
- Next we will add the onion sauce, tomato and bacon and we will stir over medium-high heat.
- Next we will add half the meat of the spider crab, and the coral of the sea goat, that is, everything that the head of the sea goat carries and we will continue to stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- We will add the rice (100 grams per person) and stir.
- Add the broth, which we have previously heated in a separate pot, passing it through the strainer.
- We will add the infused harvest, salt and pepper.
- We will leave the pan over high heat for 5 minutes for the broth to evaporate and then we will leave it for 12 more minutes over low heat.
- We will add the sea goat that we have set aside at the beginning when we have turned it over and over and the other half of the sea goat meat.
- Once ready, add a little parsley on top and enjoy.
Milesimé Rosé I CAVA GRAN RESERVA BRUT ROSÉ
The palate is both luscious and fresh. Delightful, intense effervescence coats the mouth in magnificent creaminess. The cava unfolds to display its full aromatic richness, enveloping the palate in wonderful sensations. A magnificent rosé cava where the varietal fruit aromas of Pinot Noir meet notes of extended aging.