A seafood recipe that reminds us of those summer vacations by the sea. We accompany it with a cava that represents a sensory challenge: Juvé & Camps Singular.
- 200 g bomb rice
- 3 delta blue crabs
- 4 galleys
- 400 g of cuttlefish with its spleen
- Sauteed: Garlic, parsley, meat from 1 ñora, leek, red and green pepper, natural tomato, jet of white wine, fried onion, tomato and Palamós prawn (two tablespoons) and the coral of the crabs.
- Salt and pepper
- Broth of 2 blue crabs and some galleys, a splash of brandy, some peppercorns, two garlic cloves, a bay leaf, a piece of leek, a tomato, an onion, 1 liter of water and another liter of fumet (4 parts per each 1 of rice)
- In a saucepan, lightly fry galleys, blue crab and reserve (and repeat the process with the cuttlefish).
- We make the sofrito, mixing all its elements. Season with salt and pepper, re-incorporate the cuttlefish and add its spleen.
- Let it reduce and evaporate the alcohol and liquids and pour the rice. (5 minutes on high heat and 12 on low heat).
- We integrate it and cover with the broth.
- Add salt and pepper.
- We are stirring from time to time so that the rice releases the starch and the juice is more linked.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking we add the blue crab that we had reserved, 2 minutes later the galleys, another crab and sprinkle parsley.
Singular I CAVA GRAN RESERVA BRUT NATURE
This Cava from Juvé & Camps harmonizes especially with dishes based on salmon and tuna, all kinds of braised dishes, vegetable creams, vegetarian cuisine and especially with tasty and forceful rice dishes like this one.