The truth is that Mar y Montanya rice is very grateful since you can put whatever you want. In this case Ramonin has put cuttlefish, cicadas and carpaccio of pig’s feet.
- 80 grams per person of rice
- Pork Foot Carpaccio
- Pig toes
- Concentrated tomato
- 1 tablespoon per person of caramelized onion
- Tarragon (half a teaspoon for dessert)
- A splash of white wine
- A splash of Cognac
- Minced oil, garlic and parsley
- Saffron (in this case infused)
- Vinaigrette: three parts of oil to one of vinegar, pine nuts and chestnuts
- Emulsion of: oil, egg, black garlic and smoked paprika
- 50% fish broth, 50% chicken broth (2.5 parts per 1 rice)
- Previously we heat the broth in a separate pot to add it later.
- We start by turning the scampi in the pan with a little oil, so that they leave a little taste and we will reserve them in a separate dish for later.
- We will start to make the sauce, we will add to the pan: the garlic, the concentrated tomato, the caramelized onion and the cuttlefish (except the spleen). We will leave it on a low heat for 3 or 4 minutes and we will stir continuously.
- Then we will add a splash of white wine and a little cognac. We will let it evaporate over high heat for a few minutes.
- Then we will chop the spleen of the cuttlefish and add it to the pan.
- We will add the paprika, tarragon, the diced pork feet, let it cook for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring continuously.
- Add the rice (80 grams per person) and stir.
- We will add the broth, which we have previously heated in a separate pot, the infused harvest, the minced garlic and parsley, pepper and salt.
- We will leave the pan over high heat for 7 minutes for the broth to evaporate and then we will leave it for 10 more minutes over low heat.
- We will add the scampi in the center of the pan and the carpaccio of pork feet around the pan.
- Next we will add the pine nut and chestnut vinaigrette with salt and the emulsion of oil, egg, black garlic and smoked paprika on top of the scampi and carpaccio.
- Once ready, we will lower the heat and add the chestnuts and the wheat rinds.
Reserva Familia I CAVA GRAN RESERVA BRUT NATURE
Extremely seductive, with a fresh, pleasant texture and long finish.