This monovarietal proposal, with a bright cherry red color and beautiful effervescence, is the perfect companion to the exoticism to which curry transports us, giving a touch of sensory distinction to vegetables.
- 200 g bomb rice
- Sofrito: Oil, garlic, parsley, tender garlic, leek, red and green pepper, perona bean, aubergine, carrot, broccoli, morel mushrooms, artichokes, concentrated tomato, ñora meat, fried onion and tomato (two tablespoons) , curry and a touch of hot paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable broth (2.5 parts for every 1 of rice)
- We make the sofrito, mixing all its elements.
- Later we pour the rice; We mix everything and cover the base with the broth (5 minutes on a high heat and 12 on a gentle rhythm).
- Add salt and pepper.
- After 15 minutes after adding the broth, two to the end of cooking, we put pieces of broccoli and carrot on top (previously boiled separately, for 4 minutes, with curry and salt).
- We give a final touch of grated truffle.
Brut Rosé I CAVA BRUT ROSÉ
The good weather invites you to try the most seductive and greedy proposal from the Juvé & Camps wineries. It is a young rosé – from the Pinot Noir variety – with a Mediterranean character: intense, fresh and exuberant.