A different type of rice full of contrasts that harmonizes with this Cava Reserva Brut, which is the expression of the three traditional grape varieties grown in Espiells, La Cuscona and Mediona. The cava triumvirate (xarel lo, macabeo and parellada) will be an explosion of sensations on your palate.
- 200 g bomb rice
- 3 duck confit thighs
- 10 figs
- Sauté: garlic, leek, natural tomato, splash of white wine, sweet wine sauce, caramelised onion and fried onion and tomato (1.5 tablespoons)
- Chopped almonds
- Duck confit fat
- Personalised chicken broth with bones, skin and a pinch of fat from the duck confit (3 parts to 1 rice)
- In a casserole we mark a leg of duck confit. Once the fat has melted, reserve the thigh and remove the excess of oil.
- We make the sauté and add two boneless and shredded thighs and pour the rice. We integrate it.
- Add some figs cut into 4 parts and the broth (which we will add in twice), while stirring gently so as not to break the figs (5 minutes at high heat and 12 at a gentle rate).
- Put saffron, rectify salt and pepper.
- And two minutes before the end of cooking, place the reserved duck confit thigh, some figs and chopped almonds (to give it a crunchy touch).
Cinta Púrpura I CAVA RESERVA BRUT
Bright in colour with greenish reflections, it evokes white fruit and floral aromas of toasted bread. Its passage through the mouth is lively, bright and fresh. Its creaminess and distinguished acidity are sensations that survive in a long finish.