In calçotades season, nothing better than innovating with a rice where the star is calçot.
- 100 g carnaroli rice per person
- 8 calçots
- 250 g pork rib
- 2 sausages
- 3 artichokes
- Garlic and parsley
- Infused saffron
- Salt and pepper
- Chicken and vegetable broth
- Calçot sauce
- Fry the pork rib and the sausage.
- Add the artichokes, garlic and parsley.
- Cut some calçots and others we chop small. Add them together with the calçot sauce.
- Let it reduce and pour the rice.
- After a few minutes, water it with the broth, adding it little by little in three times.
- Stirring the rice so that it releases the starch and season it with infused saffron, salt and pepper.
- Two minutes before finishing, place precooked grilled calçots, fried artichoke and calçot sauce.
Reserva de la Familia I CAVA GRAN RESERVA BRUT NATURE
Deep, intense and elegant, it initially evokes notes of ripe white fruit. Little by little, its complexity grows and the aromas of a long aging appear. Memories of toasted bread and a certain citrus background complete its distinguished aroma.