- You cannot add "Gregal d'Espiells" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
RED WINE D.O. RIBERA DEL DUERO
Pagos de Anguix estate wine
Pure expression of the land where it comes from.
Full-bodied, complex and structured.
- Grape variety Tinto Fino
- Vintage 2018
- Origin Ribera del Duero
- Tasting note The intense, brilliant, red colour of the wine still displays characteristically youthful hints of purple. A very complex and intense nose on first impression.
- Gastronomy Pagos de Anguix Barrueco is perfect for pairing with fowl, stews, grilled meat, as well as flavourful dishes and strong cheese.
- Alcohol percentage 15%
- Appellation of origin D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Aging 15 months in extra fine-grained French oak barrels.
- Contains sulfites Yes
Choose what kind of cookies to accept. Your choice will be saved for one year. Cookies Policy
These cookies are not optional. They are needed for the website to function.
In order for us to improve the website's functionality and structure, based on how the website is used.
In order for our website to perform as well as possible during your visit. If you refuse these cookies, some functionality will disappear from the website.
By sharing your interests and behavior as you visit our site, you increase the chance of seeing personalized content and offers.