A rice worthy of the best celebrations, ideal to harmonize with Milesimé. The sea urchins and the truffle give it an incomparable and surprising touch.
- 100 g carnaroli rice per person
- 4 sea urchins
- 40 g sea urchin meat
- 100 g of black sausage
- Tender garlic
- Ñora meat
- Fried onion
- White wine
- Chicken broth and fumet
- Prepare the pan with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- In this oil, fry the tender garlic, the shallot, the artichoke, the black sausage, the ñora meat, the fried onion and a splash of white wine.
- Let it work and evaporate the alcohol before pouring the rice.
- Integrate everything and add the broth in three times, while stirring so that the rice releases the starch and we get a honeyed texture.
- Mix it with sea urchin meat and rectify salt and pepper.
- After cooking, decorate with raw sea urchins and truffles.
Milesimé I CAVA RESERVA BRUT
Complexity, elegance and a burst of aromas in all its splendour, the character of the terroir where it belongs.