Spectacular rice to welcome this new year for which we have so many hopes.
¡Happy New Year!
- 100 grams per person of rice
- 1 sea goat
- 1 Squid
- 100g. of Mussels
- 100g. clam
- 2 artichokes
- Sofrito: Green pepper, garlic, parsley, sweet paprika, 1 tablespoon per person of onion and tomato sauce, a splash of brandy and white wine, the juice resulting from steamed mussels and clams.
- Minced: The juices and the coral of the spider crab, garlic, parsley, 4 almonds and Señora meat.
- Infused saffron
- Fish and seafood broth (2,5 parts per 1 of rice)
- To begin, boil the sea goat in a separate pot for 8 minutes, with water, oil and salt. Next, we separate the body (which we will reserve separately) and we will add all the shell in the broth that we will also heat it in a separate pot.
- At the same time, heat the broth in a separate pot with the entire shell of the previously boiled sea goat.
- We will cook the mussels and clams to the value, we will reserve them separately to add them to the paella later.
- We start by turning the body of the sea goat in the paella and then we will add the ingredients to make the sauce: We will add the green pepper, garlic, parsley, sweet paprika, the artichokes and the squid, the brandy jet and white wine, the juice resulting from steamed mussels and clams, 1 tablespoon per person of onion and tomato sauce.
- Add the rice (100 grams per person) and stir so that it integrates with the sauce.
- Add the broth, which we have previously heated in a separate pot, passing it through the strainer.
- Add the infused saffron, salt and pepper and the minced with the juices and the crab coral, garlic, parsley, 4 almonds and Señora meat.
- We will leave the paella over high heat for 10 minutes so that the broth evaporates.
- We will add the sea goat that we have set aside at the beginning when we have turned it over and over and the mussels and clams previously steamed and we will leave it over low heat for 4 minutes.
- Once ready, add a little parsley on top and enjoy.
Reserva Família I CAVA GRAN RESERVA BRUT NATURE
Extremely seductive, with a fresh, pleasant texture and long finish.